Plastimake is non-toxic, odourless and biologically inert. However, working with Plastimake does involve hot water, so please follow the instructions and use your common sense.

We recommend close supervision when using Plastimake with young people.


If you receive a burn from contact with molten Plastimake, cool rapidly with cold water without attempting to peel it from your skin.

Obtain medical treatment for your burns.


Plastimake is non-toxic and biologically inert, there is negligible risk from ingestion.

If you experience symptoms after ingesting Plastimake please see your doctor.

Decomposition temperature

Never heat Plastimake above 200°C. Doing so will damage the polymer and the resulting fumes can cause eye irritation.


Download the Plastimake Material Safety Data Sheet for more detailed safety information.